Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Plumber?

Monday evening I invited Michelle, Leah, and Brian over. The girls and I wanted to get our craft groove on, and Brain wanted to Wii it up.

Along with Michelle comes two children.. Not a problem. I love my niece and nephew, for the most part they make me laugh!!! I love it when they come over. The dogs keep Austin (2 years old) very entertained. Well, my sweet little Austin had a poop(or so we thought, it was just REALLY bad gas!!!) issue in his diaper, Michelle sent him into the Bathroom so she could change him. In just a few moments. We noticed it was VERY quiet... too quiet!!!! Leah walks around the corner and WHAT THE...
















Here's what we found. Michelle said that he did this at her mom's house once before. but he got ALL the way in. This time he was just sitting on the edge. Austin! It's a good thing your just SO DANG CUTE!!! It's also a good thing I just cleaned that bathroom...



**If you would like to read about the first time he climbed in the toilet click here
http://familypizza.blogspot.com/2008/07/splish-splash-i-was.html
( Don't know how to make it a cute little link. So you get the long one...)




3 comments:

ann said...

Good thing their was no poopy in the toilet gggrrrooossss!

michelle said...

I love this little boy!!!

EmmaP said...

looks like someone is ready for potty training. good that he is into it!