Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I Broke the Curse of the Red Helmet

Ira and I took the quad's out yesterday for a litle drive!! We had such a great time!!!!!





Ira is taking them off the trailer... (I was to scared to drive mine off...)




Get Ready... Get Set... GGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!



















This is the view from about half way up the mountain.... WOW what a view!










We went clear to the top of the mountain, About 7700 ft. and then we took a hike about 1.5 miles down a small valley to Hobart Reservoir (that was a KILLER!!!!)












This is on the way back up the trail... (figured out how to use the timer on my camera)

7 comments:

ann said...

yeah you posted domething sooooo fun!!!!! good for you! for having fun with the 4wheelers!

ann said...

something

Amy said...

Wow what a beautiful view! It looks like you had allot of fun!

Anonymous said...

what's the curse of the red helmet? -Jess
(I would use my usename but I can't remember it and am to lazy to figure it out)

Emily said...

The curse of the Red Helmet: Everyone who has ever drove the quad's and wore the red helmet has crashed. I wore it yesterday, and didn't crash!!!!

EmmaP said...

You didn't crash Emily, because you are smart! (hee hee.) Anyway I am like so jealous! I love 4-wheeling! Haven't done it since High School! See, I was riding on the back of one with this hot dude...oh wait, nvm, that's a whole 'nother blog! Ha ha ha. JK.

I am glad you had fun and thanks for sharing the pics of the BEAUTIFUL view. Just one of God's Tender Mercies!

Trudy Filbert said...

beautiful! I miss Nevada! Can't wait to come back and visit.