Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Reno Balloon Races!

Another first for me this year was going to the Great Reno Balloon Race.

VERY early in the morning Ira and I, also a few friends drove to Reno to watch the Balloon races they do this thing called the dawn patrol were balloons light up in sinc with music. (we watched this part from the car because traffic was INSANE! So much traffic at 4:30 in the morning!

I don't think I've seen the sun come up in a LONG time! so pretty!




















As we were driving away we stopped for a light, I looked up and saw this sign. I thought it was so funny! I've seen it before in an e-mail... but never in real life... I'm a dork I know!







3 comments:

michelle said...

I LOVE the Wienerschnitzel antena topper!!! You rock!

EmmaP said...

we went to the Reno balloon races 2 years ago. the kids said they were thrilled about getting up at the Crack of Dawn... I said, "Oh well... I'm sure Dawn doesn't like it either!" :P

Amy said...

fun!