Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Fishing

Ira, my darling darling husband LOVES fishing, and I don't mean just a little, I mean a LOT!!! during the summer, well really all year round he's out fishing most weekends. This weekend he FINALLY talked me into going. I don't often go, because...
A. it's fishing
B. it's fishing
C. he goes out for HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!! Most of the time it's ALL DAY!!!!
D. IT'S FISHING!!!!


Now don't get me wrong. I do love spending time with my husband for the most part we have fun. All day we talk, laugh, fall asleep and during the summer months get burned!!!!



In order to catch this fish (what a catch huh???) I had to climb down a TON of rocks. split my pants in the butt, and sit here and watch Ira set my pole up (because I don't hold it right)

So he sets up the pole and I have to Watch the end, if it bobs up and down then I yell out and Ira comes running and helps me take the fish off the hook. (because like I'm going to touch that nasty smelly thing!

3 comments:

Ruthykins said...

ha! sounds like you had a blast!

Amy said...

looks like fun....

EmmaP said...

i actually enjy fishing too! :) and you're santa looks like "Gumpy Claus"