Friday, November 21, 2008

11:59 is REALLY late


When Michelle's phone alarm went off at 10:45pm we just looked at each other and our face just lit up!!! IT WAS TIME!



The movie, I thought, was REALLY great!


Of course when you take a book and make into a movie they always:


* add new things

* remove parts that (you think) are important

* change things


I think that for the most part they did a fantastic job, straight from the get go. I will admit I was a little nervous about seeing it, I had VERY high expectation, and for the most part the movie lived up to them.


If you haven't read the book, I strongly suggest that you read it before you see the movie. They do have a few lines in there that just sound silly if you don't know what they are talking about, but were too great to leave out of the movie.


Of course a few scenes were FANTASTIC! The Baseball Scene was my all time favorite, along with Doc. Cullen's entrance scene. (YUMMY)

I think out of all the the actors Emmett was was the most yummy!


I didn't want the movie to end, I wanted it to continue to the next books, I could have sat there all night and watch them all! (or this one over and over)


I can't wait until next week when I get to see it again with another SIL.




4 comments:

Aaron and crystal said...

Oh Oh that SIL is me... I can't wait

Amy said...

ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh, I can't wait for tonight!!!!!!! YeAh!!!!!!!!!!!! Burt saw it last night too and he did'nt tell me a thing!!! but I'm glad you liked it and I can't wait to see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amy said...

saw it!!!!!!!!!!!Yummy is right, check out my blog for my feelings :)

Anonymous said...

I really want to see this, so its great to see such a great review. And I'm glad you mentioned reading the book, because I actually just started it, and wondered if I should or just go see the movie. Thanks for the advice. Did you love it the second time too?