Friday, October 3, 2008

Interviews

I had a request to interview Remington and No name... Here they are. Enjoy!

Mom: What is your FAVORITE DINNER that I make for you?
Remington: Eggs.
No Name: Meow... Kitten Chow

Mom: What is something I do that you LOVE?
Remington: Take me for a walk
No Name: Rub my ears

Mom: Tell us some of your talents.
Remington: Slobber! I'm really good at that!
No Name: Bat things around.

Mom: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Remington: Drake
No Name: A full grown Cat

Mom: If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?
Remington: To be bigger than Drake, then I would take HIM down.
No Name: To be bigger than the dogs!!!!

Mom: Who is your best friend?
Remington: Mom
No Name: Dad and Drake

Mom: Whats your favorite thing to do on Saturday morning?
Remington: Wake mom up at 7:00 so I can PEE!!!
No Name: Lay on dad

Mom: Whats your favorite snack?
Remington: Anything that falls on the floor!
No Name: MILK!!!!

Mom: How old do you think you will live to be?
Remington: 12 or 13
No Name: 20 or so

Mom: If you could go on vacation anywhere in the world where would you go?
Remington: Where ever Drake goes
No Name: Somewhere I can get LOTS of LOVE

Mom: What is your favorite animal?
Remington: No name kitty
No Name: Drake and Remington


Ok, so it wasn't as funny as the first time. but there it is. :P

3 comments:

Amy said...

Yes it was funny! You have good kids!

EmmaP said...

That WAS funny! My favorite is how Remington wants to be Drake when he grows up. too cute!

Amy said...

HELLO???? are you there???? its been 6 days, and I'm the one who had jury duty!