Friday, August 29, 2008

All about him

My Sister in law Crystal Tagged me, So Here goes. :D I'm not going to tag anyone I just enjoy filling these out.

My Man

1.What is his name? Ira Robert Coltrin

2.Who eats more? Ira does

3.Who said I love you first? Ira asked me if I loved him. So I'm going to say me.

4.Who is taller? LOL Ira! Him Being 6'4" and me only 5'2"

5.Who is smarter? I think We are both the Most Smartest :D

6.Who is more sensitive? ME

7.Who does the laundry? I DO! He'll move it along if I ask him to but I HATE it when other
people do the laundry. I think it's a control thing!

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Ira

9.Who pays the bills? We do it together

10.Who cooks more? I do

11.Who is more stubborn? I think we are both equally stubborn!

12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong?Me, Ira's NEVER wrong :P I think it's a Coltrin thing

13.Who has more siblings? Ira, 6 brothers and 1 sister, I have 3 brothers and 2 sisters

14.What do you like to do together? A lot! We like to play games, travel, go camping, Hang out with friends.

15.Who eats more sweets? I think it's equal

16.Guilty pleasures? Fishing or Hunting, also tinkering around with his boat or Car

17.How did you meet? My now Sister in law was getting married and asked me to be her maid of honor. So I drove to Nevada. Ira Walked in the room and I knew we were going to get married. He Proposed to me that next Month and we were married a few months after that.

18.Who asked who out first? Well, I don't think anyone asked anyone out. Ira said to me, "people are asking what we are." So um, what are we?" I say I don't know what are we. He says "boyfriend, girlfriend hee hee"

19.Who kissed who first? that is a BIG ta do between us. Ira says I did (but he's so tall He HAD to bend down to kiss me. so I say he kissed me first.

20.Who proposed? Ira did. I love the way he did it. He came to Indiana for a visit. At 3:30am he says I brought something for you. and brings out this FAKE ring (one of those with the adjustable band) He says the real one was at the jewelers getting sized and wasn't back before he came. So for a few months I wore that one. At our wedding we bought a bunch of them and sprinkled them all over the tables at the reception.

21.His best features? I love it when Ira hugs me! He has such strong arms that he could hold me forever! Also, looking into his eyes!

22.What is his greatest quality? Ira is a very sweet person, even though he grumbles about somethings he is ALWAYS there to help me or anyone else for that matter.


Ira your amazing! I love you!

1 comment:

EmmaP said...

i love this!!!!! I never knew about your cute story!!!