Thursday, February 21, 2008

Anniversary

Today, Ira and I have been married for 4 years! We were sitting around tonight thinking about our wedding. Well I was most talking to him about it. It was a very emotional day. A wonderful day! Ira and I met only 3 months before we were married. My now sister -in - law was getting married, I drove to Nevada for her wedding. When he walked in the house I KNEW we were going to get married. After the wedding. We spent a day together, I drove back to Indiana talking to him most of the way home. (I was hooked) I found out later that he was ring shopping the week after I left. He flew to Indiana for Thanksgiving and proposed to me at my sisters house at 3:30am I'll never forget. :D Ira moved to Indiana that next month. (Dec. 31st) We just couldn't wait to be married! We were married at the Elkhart LDS Chapel, February 21st 2004. We of course were sealed 1 year later in the Chicago, Il temple.


I love this man! He is my world and my life, I trust him with all of my heart! I am so grateful that I get to live with him for eternity!









6 comments:

Trudy Filbert said...

Awwwwwwwwww......that is so sweet! I love him too! 4 years......wow.

Trudy Filbert said...

oh........happy anniversary!

ann said...

I can't believe it has been four years! ware has the time gone! you old timers?

Amy said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!! I love you!

Connie said...

ANd I was there. Congratulations on your anniversary. Later this year I will have my 30th. Gulp.

Amy said...

hey Em, where ya been, you can't be celebrating this long!! POST!!!