Friday, January 31, 2014

Getting Healthy!!!


I have been heavy my entire life! and guess what?? I'm SICK OF IT! 

So, in January I started a Facebook group called "30 Day Challenge" 

Each month I post a new challenge to help me and my quest for getting healthy! 

I have a few reasons that I want to get healthy: 

1. I want to get healthy for me!
2. I want to be healthy for my husband!
and
3. I want to be healthy so that I can have a family! 

January's challenge brought us crunches, starting each day we did so many number of crunches. 
February's challenge, is a plank challenge, 



As of this morning, I'm down 22 pounds, and am feeling great!

I've been without soda for 1 week 2 days 12 hours and 40 minutes. 








2 comments:

Kimberly King said...

Awesome!! Hopefully I can stay motivated to do the 30 day challenge, because I'm also sick of my weight. We can do this together!

Unknown said...

Claim free bet now! Limited time offer!